Keyestudio Sensor Shield Module for microbit
Keyestudio Sensor Shield Module for microbit breaks out all the PIO ports on the micro:bit control board into 3PIN interface (GND, VCC, Signal), very easy to connect the micro:bit control board and other sensor modules.
Moreover, it also extends some commonly-used serial communication interfaces into pin or female headers with 2.54mm pin pitch, such as I2C and SPI communication pins. So that this shield will allow communication between micro:bit control board and other communication devices.
- Power input: black DC jack (DC 7-9V) or micro USB port (DC 5V)
- Voltage output: select 3.3V or 5V via jumper cap V1/V2
- Comes with a power indicator
- Extends the PIO of micro:bit into 3PIN interface
- Serial communication pin
- I2C communication pin
- SPI communication pin
- Dimensions: 65mm x58mm x12mm
- Weight: 31g