VISOCOLOR SCHOOL reagent case
The VISOCOLOR SCHOOL reagent case is especially designed for schools and caters to the needs of both students and teachers.
All reagents are approved to be used in schools in Germany (GUV-SR 2004 directive) and can be disposed of easily just down the drain without any harm to the environment.
The case contains 6 colorimetric and titrimetric tests for at least 50 determinations each to determine the most important water parameters
The newly developed tests are based on our proven VISOCOLOR® system and were developed as high quality VISOCOLOR® SCHOOL test specifically for schools.
|This VISOCOLOR® SCHOOL reagent case contains the following test kits:|
|Ammonium||0,2 – 3 mg/L NH4|
|Hardness (total)||1 drop = 1 °d|
|Nitrate||1 – 90 mg/L NO3–|
|Nitrite||0,02 – 0,5 mg/L NO2–|
|pH||4,0 – 9,0|
|Phosphate||0,5 – 15 mg/L PO43-|
Great features – incredible price
- Maximum safety due to exact labeling of all reagents
- Safe results using color and turbidity compensation
- Especially stable and rugged case as well as chemical resistant foam inlaye
- High sensitivity down to the values of German drinking water standards
- Safe for the environment and easy disposal of used tests