Experiment with magnets and build STEM skills with STEM Explorers™ Magnet Movers. This 39-piece set encourages children to explore the science of magnetism through 10 repeatable experiments that teach young scientists about polarity, magnetic force, repulsion, and more using the set’s magnets and magnetised pieces, as well as items around your classroom or home. Children will have great fun doing the experiments shown in the Activity Guide and seeing how magnets attract or repel each other, how magnets can move objects, and so much more right in front of them! This set is ideal for use in the classroom, at a STEM club, or for learning through exploration and fun play at home.
Spark your child’s curiosity about the world around them with this hands-on learning set that explores the power of magnets.
- The included Activity Guide has 10 engaging experiments that are quick and easy to set up and do in your classroom, STEM club or at home.
- Children will use the set’s pieces to do 5 experiments, and there are a further 5 to do using real objects such as paperclips and cutlery that are easily found in a school or home.
- As children get hands on with this set’s fun activities, they’ll be building their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Includes magnetic wand, magnetic post, 2 magnetic rings, bar magnet, 2 magnetic balls, horseshoe magnet, string, 30 coloured counters with metal rings, and Activity Guide.
- Pieces are easy to wipe clean after use, and store inside the reusable packaging.