Coding Critters™ Go-Pets: Scrambles the Fox is the 100% screen-free way to introduce early coding skills through hands-on play. Scrambles is ready for a twisting, twirling coding story adventure.
- This clever motorised interactive pet knows how to follow black-line paths towards all kinds of forest adventures.
- Follow along with Scrambles’ story in the set’s 12-page full-colour coding activity book, then arrange the set’s 16 included tiles to code your critter and reach a goal.
- Every adventure with Scrambles helps children master the building blocks of coding and STEM, from counting and ordinal numbers to sequential thought and computational thinking.
- Scrambles the Fox is ready for imaginative open-ended play; draw your own black-line paths for him to follow, or flip over the tiles for extra black-line segments that help extend the preschool learning fun.
- Scrambles also works with all Coding Critters Go-Pets—what kind of coding adventures can you dream up?
- Set includes Scrambles the Fox, 16 coding puzzle tiles, 1 coding activity book and multi-lingual quick start guide.
- Tile cards measure approx. 7.5cm L x 7.5cm W, and Scrambles measures 7.5cm L x 5cm H x 5cm W.