Max The Fine Motor Moose
Meet Max, your fine motor skills friend. This mighty moose comes with 12 grabbable rings featuring easy-to-grip surfaces that help toddlers build hand-eye coordination, hand strength and other essentials of fine motor skills development. Max’s 12 rings feature two different textures that support tactile play, and early colour learning skills.
Children build the hand strength and other essential fine motor skills every time they play with adorable Max.
- The friendliest fine motor toy, when toddlers play with Max, they practise hand-eye coordination, the pincer grip and more.
- Max’s 12 rings come in bright colours: green, red, orange blue. They’re ideal for teaching colours and early matching and sorting skills.
- Indents on Max’s rings guide your child’s finger placements.
- Rings come in two different textures to support tactile and sensory play. Explore their smooth and bumpy surfaces.
- When the fun is finished for the day, Max’s rings wipe clean and store in his back for easy tidy-up.
- Max measures approx. 21cm H and 20cm W, and rings measure approx. 5cm in diameter.
- Includes multilingual activity guide.