Steggy the Fine Motor Dino helps little learners develop fine motor skills. Inserting the brightly coloured numbered spikes into Steggy’s back helps build hand strength, refine the pincer grasp, and improves hand-eye coordination. Plus, young children also learn about colours and numbers. Spikes store inside when not in use for quick and easy tidy-up.
There’s a spiky situation that needs hands-on help – develop fine motor skills while inserting the numbered spikes into Steggy’s back.
- Inserting the brightly coloured, numbered spikes into Steggy’s back practises the pincer grasp.
- Spikes feature ergonomic indents to help young children get used to the sensation of doing the two-finger pincer grasp.
- Helps toddlers and pre-schoolers learn about colours and numbers.
- Made from durable plastic.
- Once playtime is over, spikes store in Steggy’s body for easy tidy-up.
- Steggy measures 15cm H x 22cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.