Tai-Chi Balance Board gets its name from the tai-chi pattern designed on the disks. Rolling the ball along the track helps to improve body balance and lower body muscles. The disks are interchangeable and can be played separately, without the base. This activity helps to enhance hand-eye coordination, so players experience variation in just one single set.
- The board’s base serves as a balance board. Children can stand on it while rolling the ball along the track.
- Two interchangeable disks can be added for more fun and challenge.
- The interchangeable disks can also be used individually as handheld toys for hand-eye coordination training.
- Base Board (fish pattern) x 1 – Ø 48 x 7 (H) cm
- Interchangeable disk x 1 (2D Tai Chi pattern, 3D Tai Chi pattern)
- Ball x 3
- Materials include: High-quality Plastic
- Country of origin: Taiwan
- Warning: The small balls in this product present a choking risk. Not for children under 3 years. Use under adult’s supervision.