Wooden Building Gem Blocks – Pk40
A selection of smooth wooden building block shapes and crystal-clear colourful gem cubes, packed in a sturdy wooden storage tray with guidelines in the plywood base for easy tidying away.
The blocks are carefully designed to be open-ended and varied in style, to encourage creative construction for older children or as a simple stacking and balancing activity for younger children. The beautiful coloured gem squares are a lovely imaginative play addition (windows, doors or colourful decorations) which is ideal as a prompt for using descriptive language.
The 40-piece set includes 25 beechwood blocks, 14 colour acrylic gems in 7 colours, and a beechwood tray with plywood base.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development – collaborative play
• Physical Development – motor skills, construction
• Communication & Language – descriptive language
• Expressive Arts & Design – imaginative play
• Maths – shape & space, sorting, pattern & sequence
• Understanding the World – colour
Size of tray: 272 x 272 x 30mm. Size of cubes: 25mm.
Age: Suitable from 3 years