Botley The Coding Robot
Botley The Coding Robot is just a new generation of entry robots and inspires new students at STEM!
Free of windfalls. No smartphone or tablet use required.
Encourage kids to put command cards at the right place before programming Botley. Thiw will help them visualize the “path” of Botley.
Introduces children to programming principals.
Develops computational thinking and problem solving skills.
- It can save up to 80 commands and execute them all together by pressing the “execute” command.
- Each step is 20 cm.
- It has LED lights that show the direction of each step.
- The special sensor follows the black line on the slopes.
- Detachable arms allow Botley to move objects.
- Dimensions Botley 13 x 7 x 8.5cm
- Botley requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Remote control requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
The set includes
- Botley The Coding Robot
- An easy to use remote control
- Detachable arms
- 40 command cards
Kids can easily program Botley to perform a variety of actions
- Move forward (one step at a time)
- Move backwards (one step at a time)
- Turn left
The code to fun!
Εύκολο στη χρήση
Σετ δραστηριοτήτων με 77 κομμάτια