UARO STEP 2
UARO STEP 2. UARO is innovative product that combining interactive program and robot.
It is the new concept education item that helps the kids to develop creativity, logical thinking, thinking ability and understanding while they assemble and program the robot by themselves.
With UARO, the kids can learn coding easily by recognizing them in various ways according to picture, shape and color by using coding board and coding block.
It is designed to be easy to use for kids, and they can easily make shape whatever they want. It helps the co-ordination of eyes and hands and development of small muscles through assembly process.
Kids can learn various coding education through application as well as coding board and block and it helps to develop logical thinking and thinking development while they play around with UARO.
- 22 plastic frames (includes 2 pieces can connect with LEGO DUPLO bricks)
- 2 Decorative pieces of foam material
- 1 set Decorative eyes with sticker
- 11 plastic screws
- 14 Bolts
- 1 CPU base (acts as the brain of the robot ; on the base LED, sensors, motors, etc can be connected)
- 1 remote
- 1 wireless receiver
- 2 touch sensors
- 1 speaker with melodies (produces various sounds)
- 2 connection cables
- Instruction manual for 12 new models