Now that’s what rain sounds like! The sound of gentle rain can be imitated with this rainmaker. Since it can be used in many ways as a rattle, a rhythm, a noise toy or a calming game for the senses, children won’t be the only ones being carried away by its sounds. The rainmaker’s transparent tube provides clear viewing of the little balls with a glass look which trickle down through the perforated plates in the shapes of flowers. This toy trains both acoustic and visual perception.
- Also suitable as a rattle and rolling toy for babies and infants.
- Wooden rainmaker with transparent plastic bulb
- Versatile with multiple uses such as a rattle, rhythm instrument, sound toy, or calming toy for the senses
- Has small beads with a glass appearance that trickle down the coloured perforated discs shaped like flowers
- For the promotion of acoustic and visual perception
- An ideal addition to other toys in the popular rainbow design
Length approx. 19 cm,
Ø approx. 5.5 cm