Renewable Energy Monitor
The Renewable Energy Monitor is an educational evaluation monitoring device with PC measurement software for graphical display of performance characteristics on its own 2 line LCD screen or your Windows computer. It has a 2 line LCD screen for viewing measurements that you cycle through just by pushing a button.
- Compare voltage, current, resistance and RPM
- Use in place of voltmeter, ammeter or multimeter for all your electro-chemical experiments
- Compatible with any of Horizon’s science education kits
- Compatible with Windows OS, and Mac using Windows Parallel or Boot Camp
- Use indoor or outdoor, with or without a computer!
- Export all data to Excel or CSV format
- Record a video of your experiments for playback and review
- Voltage: 0 – 28 VDC
- Current: 0 – 1 Amp DC
- Power: 0 – 28 Watts
- Resistance: 0 – 999 Ohms
- Energy: 0 – 65535 Joules
- RPM: 200 – 2500