Robot Arm Digger
This robot arm-digger is a fascinating project for young and old. The robust construction has four independent control functions:
1. The grip can be opened and shut
2. The arm moves back and forth
3. The jib moves up and down
4. The robot arm turns
We can offer this new hydraulic – pneumatic project at an economic price.
The themes of hydraulic and pneumatics can be Physics and Technology. Students can be encouraged to research questions such as:
– What happens when I use different amounts of liquid?
– Why must the system be air free?
Base: ψ 280 mm Height: 270 mm Arm (complete): 420 mm
Complete project pack (including plans 1:1)"