Binocular Biological Microscope 1600x
Binocular Biological Microscope 1600x is a modern binocular microscope ideal for students and mainly primary schools with 4x achromatic objectives (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x), WF10x & WF16x eyepieces, coaxial focusing, stage with mechanical movement, Abbe condenser and 6V Halogen lamp illumination.
- Model: XSP-136
- Head: Binocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
- Dioptric adjustment: Left eyepiece.
- Eyepieces: WF10x/18 mm & WF16x/11mm
- Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece, reversed.
- Objectives: 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 40x/0.65, 100x/1.25 (oil)
- Specimen stage: Double Layer mechanical stage, 120×125 mm, 70×30 mm X-Y movement range.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism . Focusing Range 30mm.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: 6V Halogen lamp, with brightness control
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC
With dust cover