Binocular Microscope 1000x
The B-60 series has been designed to fulfill all requirements of educational laboratories. The Binocular Microscope 1000x is a cordless, modern binocular microscope ideal for students and mainly primary schools with achromatic lenses (up to 1000x), FN 18, finite optical system, coaxial focusing, StagErase™ eraseable mechanical stage, Abbe condenser and 1 W LED illumination with rechargeable batteries. Slim and easy to carry, it is equipped with arm/wrist rest support to reduce the fatigue during use and long lasting LED illumination to provide over 20 years of use
- Model: B-69
- Observation mode: Brightfield.
- Head: Binocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
- Dioptric adjustment: Left eyepiece.
- Eyepiece: WF10x/18 mm, secured by screw
- Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece, reversed.
– Achromatic 4x/0.10, with anti-fungus treatment
– Achromatic 10x/0.25, with anti-fungus treatment
– Achromatic 40x/0.65, with anti-fungus treatment
– Achromatic 100x/1.25 (oil), with anti-fungus treatment
- Specimen stage: StagErase™ eraseable mechanical stage, 125×125 mm, 62×24 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1 mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, pre-centered, focusable, with iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: 1 W LED, with brightness control, rechargeable batteries.
- Color temperature: 6,300 K. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/5Vdc external power supply.