The BricQ Motion Essential engourage students to discover physical science in action!
- Investigate push and pull forces and use evidence to solve problems
- Aplly scientific inquiry skills to show how the forces acting on an object can change its motion
- Practise applying cause and effect & ballanced and unbalanced forces to design,develop, and optimise a solution
- Stregthen oral communication skills as they participate in collaborative conversation and present their ideas
BricQ Motion Essential Set
- 523 bricks (including replacement elements)
- 2 printed building instructions booklets
- Sturdy storage box with color-coded sorting trays
- 12 Personal Learning Kit
- Train to Win (lower primary)
- Winning with Science (upper primary)
- “Getting Started” material
- Lesson plans
- Assessment tools
- Online self-guided professional development
- Facilitated training & professional development
This 62-element supplementary kit for elementary school students includes building instructions and enrichment lessons designed to be used by one student at a time.
Designed to work together with the classroom sets, this supplementary STEAM learning experience comes with additional teaching resources and Student Worksheets that deepen students’ understanding of what they’ve learned during class for a true hybrid learning experience.