The BricQ Motion Essential engourage students to discover physical science in action!
- Investigate push and pull forces and use evidence to solve problems
- Aplly scientific inquiry skills to show how the forces acting on an object can change its motion
- Practise applying cause and effect & ballanced and unbalanced forces to design,develop, and optimise a solution
- Stregthen oral communication skills as they participate in collaborative conversation and present their ideas
BricQ Motion Prime Set
- 562 bricks (including replacement elements)
- 1 printed building instructions booklets
- Sturdy storage box with color-coded sorting trays
- Science of Sports (secondary school)
- “Getting Started” material
- Lesson plans
- Assessment tools
- Online self-guided professional development
- Facilitated training & professional development
BricQ Motion Prime Set is designed for students grades 10+ and most optimized for 45-minute lessons, our units accelerate STEAM learning by consistently engaging students to think critically and to solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level.