3D Printer CR20 Pro
The Creality 3D Printer CR20 Pro is an upgraded iteration of the CR-20, offering Auto-leveling, a flexible magnetic print surface, and a handful of other enhancements.
|Printing speed||≤100mm/s, normal30-60mm/s|
|Nozzle diameter||Standard0.4mm can be in 0.2,0.3mm|
|Working mode||Online or SD card offline|
|File format||STL,Obj, AMF|
|Filament||PLA, ABS, TPU|
|Power supply||Input:AC 100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A 50/60hz Output:DC 24V|
- High-quality extruder: Patented technology 1, MK-10 technology and MK8 extrusion mechanism, avoids unnecessary plugging and poor spillage.
- High standard structure: Patented technology 2, V-shaped pulleys, running more stable and smoothly with less noise and more wear-resistant.
- Enhanced print stability: The 4040 profile and the Y-axis U-type passive block which use on the Y-axis, makes it print more stable as well as the print quality is guaranteed.
- Meanwell Power supply: made by the listed company with a history of over 30 years, mature technology ensure better user experience.
- Simple leveling method: Bill Touch automatically leveling are added, 9-point leveling method to make leveling easier.
- Imported guide tube: Imported blue Teflon tube, ensure filament feed in more smoothly.
- New platform sticker: Cmagnatic sticker is used on the platform, which replaces the traditional textured paper and glue, easier to take out the model, with good adhesion, solving the problem of printing edge and more cost-effective.