Keyestudio ESP8266 WIFI Module is an ultra-low-power UART-WiFi pass-through module with industry-leading package size and ultra-low power technology.
It is specially designed for mobile devices and IoT applications. It can connect users’ physical devices to Wi-Fi wireless network for Internet or LAN communication, achieving the networking function.
- 1)Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- 2)Support three working modes: STA/AP/STA+AP
- 3)Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections
- 4)Support various Socket AT commands
- 5)Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- 6)Support Smart Link intelligent networking function
- 7)Support remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- 8)Built-in 32-bit MCU, able to double as an application processor
- 9)Ultra low consumption, suitable for battery powered applications.
- 10) 3.3V single power supply