Ever wonder what goes on inside these things? Well this clear bread board might enlighten.
Beyond the clear plastic, this is really just a regular, solderless breadboard. It has 2 power buses, 30 columns, and 10 rows – a total of 400 tie in points. All pins are spaced by a standard 0.1" . The two sets of five rows are separated by about 0.3″, perfect for straddling a DIP package over. The board accepts wire sizes in the range of 29-20AWG.
This board also has a self-adhesive on the back. The boards also have interlocking parts, so you can hook as many together as you’d like.
- Dimensions: 3.29 x 2.15 x 0.33″(83.5 x 54.5 x 8.5mm)
- 2 Distribution Strips, 1 Terminal Strip
- 100 Distribution Holes
- 300 Terminal Holes
- ABS Clear Plastic
- Completely reuseable
- Coloured coordinates for easy component placement
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (20-29 AWG)