The Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit is a great way to gain a solid introduction to the small, credit-card sized computer. With this kit you will be able to get your Raspberry Pi 3 connected through the SparkFun Pi Wedge to a breadboard and, by utilizing the Pi’s 40-pin GPIO, control pushbuttons, LEDs, and a host of user created circuits.
The on-line guides and tutorials we will be providing will contain step by step instructions of how to set up your Raspberry Pi and how to program it in a variety of languages. We have supplied some example code and detailed images on how to get started.
This kit will not require any soldering and is recommended for anyone with a drive to learn more about the Raspberry Pi and its programming. So if you are looking for a new challenge or a way to get in on the RPi craze, check out the Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit!
- Raspberry Pi 3
- SparkFun Pi Wedge (Preassembled)
- SparkFun FTDI Basic Breakout – 3.3V
- Breadboard – Full-Size (Bare)
- Pi Tin for the Raspberry Pi – Black
- 16GB microSD (Preloaded with OS)
- microSD USB Reader
- Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green Tactile Buttons
- Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green LEDs
- Resistor 330 Ohm 1/6 Watt PTH – 20 pack
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable – 40-pin, 6″
- SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable – 1.8 m
- Wall Adapter Power Supply – 5.25V DC 2.4A (USB Micro-B)
- Jumper Wires Premium 6″ M/F – 10 Pack
- Jumper Wires Standard 7″ M/M – 30 Pack