Coding Critters™ Bopper, Hip & Hop
Pre-schoolers can learn coding concepts with cute bunny Coding Critters Bopper, Hip & Hop.
- Introduces young children to early coding and STEM thinking including problem-solving and understanding cause and effect.
- Children code along with Bopper’s storybook adventure, and help the curious Hip and Hop enjoy fun games and activities.
- Each storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters’ fun pet playset – can you use programming to code to Bopper to collect carrots or pull Hip and Hop along in her cart?
- Use the directional arrows on Bopper’s back to programme a sequence of up to 30 steps.
- Coding Critters double as interactive pets: Press Bopper’s nose and switch her to play mode.
- Set comprises Bopper the bunny and two coding pals Hip and Hop, playset and accessories, full colour coding storybook, 10 coding cards and Getting Started guide.
- Bopper measures 13cm L x 5cm H.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries not included.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.