Engineering Makerspace Kinetic Machines
- Includes 5 models with the theme of “kinetics”.
- Models use rubber bands to move.
- A fist slam launcher accelerates the vehicles to high speeds.
- Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
Make five awesome machines and learn about the physics of force, motion, and energy.
- Construct a rubber band-powered race car that zooms across the floor.
- Build a catapult and launch objects through the air.
- Set up a launching device that propels a motorcycle across the floor at the push of a lever.
- Build a balancing dragonfly model and a wind-activated sculpture to experiment with forces.
A 32-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.