The MicroTitration kit is designed for accurate and efficient titrations in secondary school experiments:
- Accuracy up to 2 decimal points
- Results compare very well with traditional Class B glassware
- Reproducibility coefficients of 0.98 achieved
- Equipment is durable and easy to maintain
- Self-contained kit.
Useful for many common experiements, including:
- The standardization of hydrochloric acid using sodium carbonate
- The standardization of sodium hydroxide using standard hydrochloric acid
- Calcium and magnesium ion concentration – a conductometric titration.