Children imagine, draw and talk about feelings with every roll of the colourful wooden cubes in Rolling for Feelings. This social emotional learning activity set supports children’s theory of mind development through hands-on play-based learning with storytelling prompts that engage their imaginations and encourage empathy and awareness. The set has 3 emotions dice showing 18 different emotions, 3 character dice, and 1 symbol die, as well as a feelings poster, and is suitable for 1–4 players.
Children connect with and identify feelings and practise empathy with every roll of the 7 durable wooden dice in this fun SEL game for kids aged 5 and up.
- Players roll the blue Action Cube to determine the game play: Tell a Story; Draw a Scene; or Act it Out. Next, they explore different feelings by rolling the Feelings Cubes and then adding in the purple Character Cubes.
- The activities in this easy-to-play game encourage children to develop mindfulness and awareness as they build essential interpersonal skills. This game is also a fun way to encourage creativity through storytelling.
- Each durable wooden cube has appealing illustrations, rounded corners for easy rolling, and are easy for little hands to hold and use.
- The 7 jumbo wooden dice include 3 emotions dice showing 18 different emotions, 3 character dice, and 1 symbol die to provide 3 levels of game play, as well as a 27cm x 43cm feelings poster.
- Suitable for 1–4 players.