Microscope Camera 2592×1944 (5.1Mp) – C-B5
Cost-effective, user-friendly camera with 5.1 MP resolution, CMOS sensor and USB2.0 connection, recommended for basic/general applications in education and home use.
Ready to use on any microscope with direct eyepiece tube connection, thanks to the C-mount projection lens and rings included. Connectable also to all the trinocular tube of different brands using the C-mount projection lens included or additional focusable C-Mount adapter.
Downloadable, free of charge software (Windows, Mac OS or Linux) is always available to enable the latest updates.
Technical Specifications: (OPTIKAM-C-B5)
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels (5.1 Mpixels)
- Signal Output: USB 2.0
- Sensor: Aptina CMOS 1/2.5”
- Image Format: 4/3
- Pixel size: 2.2 x 2.2 μm
- Frame Rate at Full Resolution: 7 frames/sec (2592 x 1944)
- Frame Rate at VGA Resolution: 27 frames/sec (1280 x 960), 90 frames/sec (640 x 480)
- Sensitivity: 0.53V/Lux-second
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 66.5 dB
- ADC conversion: 8bit
- Color Depth: 1bit, 4bit, 8bit, 24bit
- Exposure time: 0.294msec – 2sec
- Binning: 1×1, 2×2, 4×4
- IR Filter: 380-650nm (IR-cut filter)
- Camera power: PC USB
- C-Mount: Yes
- Optical adapter for eyepiece tube:0,5x
- Additional ring adapters for stereomicroscopes: 30,0mm dia., 30,5mm dia.
- Calibration slide: 76x24mm micrometric calibration slide
- System Requirements: XP SP2 / Vista 32-64bit / Win 7 32-64bit / Win 8.1 32-64bit / Win 10 32-64bit, USB 2.0 port
- Software: OPTIKA PRO VIEW / OPTIKA LITE VIEW / OPTIKA VISION LITE
- Capture Features: Continuous auto white balance, continuous auto exposure
- Included with the camera: 1.8 m USB cable, carton box