Gigo Incredible Inflatable Aero Dancer
● 5 fun science experiments demonstrate the Bernoulli principle.
● Play and learn through fun experiments involving air dancers, shooting contests, air-shifters, bouncing rings, and an air-cannon.
● Use a sliding valve to manually change the air volume a blower produces, and examine the effect it has on your model.
● Understand the structure and operational principles of the blower through self-assembly.
● Requires one 9V battery – not included.
Build a zany inflatable tube dancer that uses the physics of flowing air to perform its eye-catching moves. Like the air dancers and tube men you may have seen around your town, this motorized device uses a blower motor and a fabric tube to slink, shimmy, and shake. Assemble the model to learn about its inner mechanisms, including a fan and electric circuit, complete with battery, motor, and switch. Conduct four fun additional experiments that demonstrate principles in air pressure, air flow, and aerodynamics. Make a ball float on a stream of air, practice your aim in a game of air basketball, and launch balls into the air with the air cannon. This hands-on kit brings physics to life as it demonstrates the power of air pressure at work. An eight-panel, full-color manual guides your model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions.